Ad ID: 1708
Added: May 21, 2019
7 Tips before choosing an Email Marketing Service Provider!
Before choosing an Email Marketing Service Provider please take care of the following things
1. Company History: Check bulk Email marketing Service Provider is in business since how many years. If they are old then they are gold :). Because its not easy to sustain in email marketing business until you have bulk email marketing experience and resources.
2. Email Service Provider is a company not an Individual: All freelancers who were doing only web designing now doing email marketing. They don’t know much about email marketing service or bulk emailing service but they are selling bulk email accounts and bulk email marketing services. You need to go with company not with individual. Company can work 24/7 but no individual can do that.
3. Multiple Server Locations: Make sure your Email Marketing Service Provider has servers located on multiple locations because sometime it happen specific country ips are blocked by ISPs so you wont be in trouble and can request to give service in different location.
4. IP Rotation Service: Make sure your Email Marketing Service Provider has ip rotation service so that you could deliver your emails with multiple IPs.
5. Free Email Marketing Software: Make sure your bulk email provider offer free email marketing software to send bulk emails.
6. Feedback Loop: Make sure your Email Marketing Service Provider know how to setup feedback loops and ready to setup feedback loop for you.
7. IP Blacklist Support: Make sure your Email Marketing Service Provider offer free IP blacklist support. Let suppose if your IPs get blacklist they should delist them free.