Prathvi Raj Nishad
January 3, 2020
Housing For All scheme, ambitions to offer a place to reside for thousands and thousands of city bad. Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Last Date
Having set a closing date for 2022, the authorities has identified over 2,508 towns and towns across 26 states in the us of a and is going to constructed over 2 million houses. For MIG(I and II) Category to use for PMAY scheme Last date was on 31 March 2019.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana last date
- A beneficiary circle of relatives will compromise husband, spouse, unmarried sons and/or unmarried daughters.
- Beneficiary own family should now not personal a pucca house both in his/her name or inside the name of any member of his/her family in any part of India. Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana last date
Identification and Selection of Beneficiaries under PMAY
- The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Urban) scheme caters especially to the housing requirements of the city terrible. The scheme also caters to the housing requirement of slum dwellers living in restrained areas of slums with insufficient infrastructure, negative sanitation and ingesting facilities.
- Beneficiaries of PMAY(U) particularly include Middle Income Groups (MIGs), Low-earnings Groups (LIGs) and Economically Weaker Section (EWS). While the annual income for EWS class beneficiaries is capped at Rs.3 lakh, the annual income of LIG and MIG beneficiaries can variety among Rs.3-6 lakh and Rs.6-18 lakh respectively.
- While the beneficiaries from the EWS category is eligible for complete assistance beneath the scheme, beneficiaries from LIG and LIG categories are best eligible for the Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme (CLSS) under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
- In order to be recognized as a LIG or EWS beneficiary under the Scheme, the applicant is required to put up a sworn statement as profits evidence to the authority.Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana last date
PMAY Subsidy Offers and Benefits
|Annual Household income||Up to 3 lakh||3 to 6 lakh||6 to 12 lakh||12 to 18 lakh|
|Interest rate Subsidy||6.50% p.a.||6.50% p.a.||4.00% p.a.||3.00% p.a.|
|Home Loan Tenure (Max)||20 years||20 years||20 years||20 years|
|Maximum Eligible Home Loan Amount to Qualify for Subsidy||Rs.6 lakh||Rs.6 lakh||Rs.9 lakh||Rs.12 lakh|
|Maximum Dwelling Unit Carpet Area||30 sq. m||60 sq. m||160 sq. m||200 sq. m|
|Maximum Interest Subsidy Amount||Rs.2.67 lakh||Rs.2.67 lakh||Rs.2.35 lakh||Rs.2.30 lakh|
|Discount Rate for NPV Calculation of Interest Subsidy||9.00%||9.00%||9.00%||9.00%|
- Under PMAY Scheme, subsidy interest rate is provided at 6.50% p.a. on housing loan for the term of 20 years to all the beneficiaries. Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana last date
- Differently abled and senior citizens will be given preference in allocation of ground floors. Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana last date
- Sustainable and eco-friendly technologies would be used for construction. Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana last date
- The scheme covers entire urban areas in the country which includes 4041 statutory towns with the first priority given to 500 Class I cities. This will be done in 3 phases. Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana last date
- The credit linked subsidy aspect of the PM Awas Yojana gets implemented in India in all statutory towns from the initial stages itself. Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana last date
Objectives of PMAY Scheme
Based on recent estimates, as of September 2016, the population of the city dwellers in India improved at an alarming price and is expected to peer a more charge of growth inside the following years. It is stated that by means of 2050, city living population will upward thrust to 814 million humans. The calculation predicted is sort of twice the range that already live in urban regions. The foremost challenges additionally encompass presenting human beings with housing options that are low-priced and different principal related concerns along with sanitation in conjunction with sustainable development. The Ministry additionally has to make sure a sustainable and safe surroundings for the urban population. Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana last date
- The predominant goal of the PM Awas Yojana Scheme is housing this is lower priced for all with the aid of the year 2022.
- It additionally intends to make it on hand to demographics which are particular which include economically challenged agencies, girls along people belonging to minorities which includes Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
- The Government’s different purpose is at once in association with a number of the maximum unnoticed demographics which consist of widows, lower earnings group participants, transgender and henceforth offer them with sustainable and inexpensive housing scheme. Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana last date
- Special alternatives for floor floor houses could be given to differently abled and senior citizens if required.
- Registration is mandatory to avail the advantages of this scheme which includes the stern beneficiary names to be mothers or wives. Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana last date
This scheme launch is supposed to goal city regions of the following alternatives to States or Union Territories as well as towns as mention in advance.
The government will use the The Socio Economic and Caste Census of 2011 (SECC 2011) to identify and select the list of PMAY beneficiaries. The village panchayats along with tehsils will be considered for consultation of beneficiaries before making the list under the rural housing scheme. This is going to be done in order to ensure transparency of the project and also make sure that only the deserving receive the aid in housing. Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana last date
Step: 1 – Log directly to the PMAY internet site – pmaymis.Gov.In
Step: 2 – Choose the ‘Citizen Assessment’ alternative and click on on the applicable preference: “For Slum Dwellers” or “Benefits under other three components”.
Step: 3 – Enter Aadhaar card details
Step: 4 – This will redirect you to the application page, where you’ll should fill in all the info appropriately.
Step: 5 – The info to be stuffed consist of name, contact wide variety, different personal details, financial institution account and income information, amongst others.
Step: 6 – Once that is carried out, select the ‘Save’ choice and input the Captcha code.
Step: 7 – Then, click on at the ‘Save’ button. The application is now whole and a print out may be taken at this degree.
How to use for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana scheme offline?
While individuals can observe for the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana scheme on-line the usage of the steps mentioned above, they can also practice for it offline.
In order to use for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana offline, you want to visit a Common Service Centre (CSC) made available by using the country and union territory governments. There, you want to fill up and post the software shape provided by means of the officials after paying Rs.25 plus GST. Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Last Date
It desires to be mentioned here that no personal entity/men and women were approved via the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MOHUA) to acquire this charge from any beneficiary under this scheme. If you have any similarly clarifications, you can call or write to: